Reviews 5 unique facts Mount Rinjani about
5 unique facts Mount Rinjani – If you are a mountain climber surely you know rinjani. the mountain is not foreign to the ear of a climber. Mount Rinjani is a mountain that has always been the hope of the climbers to stand on top of the mountain with an altitude of 3,726 meters. Mount Rinjani is always a favorite with climbers for its natural beauty. Mount Rinjani is the second highest volcano in Indonesia that you must try especially for you a climber. besides, the mountain rinjani also has unique facts, here are 5 unique facts Mount Rinjani:
1. mountain with an altitude of 3,726 m above sea level this is the third highest mountain in Indonesia after Mount Jaya Wijaya in Papua and Mount Kerinci in Sumatra. In fact, if you’re not a professional climber was conquered Mount Rinjani would be proud. Standing at the highest point number 3 in Indonesia? When again?
2. Mount the beach, so Rinjani is often called. Padang Savana sprawling without shade trees as a shade to make the trip to reach the top of Rinjani be a test of its own. The weather was very hot and the heat of the blazing sun makes us as if walking in bibirpantai. Therefore hat and sunblock become one of the goods shall take it if you do not want to get burned skin while climbing Rinjani.
3. Rinjani is one of the most beautiful mountain in Indonesia whose name is famous in all over the country and even the world. This mountain beauty certainly can not be separated by the presence of Segara Anak Lake, located at an altitude of 2,008 m above sea level. Banks of the lake covering an area of 1,100 ha has become a favorite place for hikers to rest. They could spend many days for camping and fishing in this region.
4. Not only a mountain with the best corporate governance in Southeast Asia, Mount Rinjani is also several times awarded the world as judged managed to develop itself into a community-based tourism and ecology.
5. In addition to a meeting place Walacea lines, culturally Region Rinjani is also a meeting place and the intersection of two cultures Lombok namely Hinduism and Islam, particularly Islam Watu telu. Lake Segara Anak be a sacred place by them, so sometimes used as a place of prayer on the night of a full moon by people Watu telu or point melarung offerings by Hindus Lombok. Despite having different traditions, but the two groups of the society lives with love and uphold the philosophy of brotherhood.
That’s 5 unique facts about Mount Rinjani. if you are interested to visit, hike, enjoy, and certainly proves to five unique facts of the Rinjani mountain? So, try to set foot on the mountain top rinjani, and it will be a pride for you. I hope this information can give you more insights about Rinjani mountain.
from http://ift.tt/1TJoN8a by hotel